Over 66% of your body weight is comprised of water. In fact, people can’t survive without it after three days or so. Every organ, cell, and tissue in your body is dependent on water. Water plays a vital role in our lives, such as the following:
- The fluid balance in your body is maintained by it.
- The warmth of your blood is maintained and controlled by it.
- Your eyes and joints are lubricated by it.
- Your joints, spinal cord, and tissues are encompassed by it.
- Toxins and waste are removed by it.
- Digestion is supported by it.
- Your consumption of calories is regulated by it.
- Your skin remains youthful and healthy with it.
Water ls always extracted from your body in some way. This might happen because you did something physical rigorously, sweated profusely, had a case of diarrhea, relived yourself more than usual, vomited, or perhaps you suffer from diabetes.
When water levels are depleted, your body might have an imbalance of electrolytes, which in turn leads to dehydration. In such instances, your body will be unable to function at optimum levels.
Most people are unaware of the dehydration in their bodies. If you experience any of the following symptoms of dehydration, increasing your intake of water is paramount.
Take the following 10 warnings signs of dehydration into consideration. Most importantly, make an appointment with your doctor right away if you experience the second-last warning sign on this list.
Open Next Page To See more